Car Decal Product Details
- Every decal sticker is removable and leaves no residue.
- The lifetime of the vinyl is 2+ years.
- All our decals are machine cut from single colored pieces of Oracal 631 Series vinyl. They are not printed on transparent vinyl and have no transparent border.
- Every decal order comes with a set of application instructions or check out HOW TO APPLY tab on any product page.
- White is the recommended color for car decals.
Decal Guru App...
How To Apply
- A. Opaque Transfer Tape
- B. Cut Vinyl Decal
- C. Wax Paper Backing
Tape your decal to the wall at the corners and a strip across the middle to create an anchor point. This will hold your decal in place as we apply it in separate manageable sections.* If your decal is small enough don’t use tape and skip to Step 5.
Carefully peel transfer tape and decal away from wax paper backing until you reach middle strip of tape.* Make sure decal remains stuck to transfer tape and not the paper backing.
Cut and remove wax paper backing.
Apply top half of decal to wall gently smoothing it down using the plastic applicator card, your hand, or a clothe.
Lift bottom up and remove remaining wax paper backing and gently smooth the rest of the decal down.
Use a wet wash rag to rub down entire decal. This helps make sure the decal is fully adhered to wall and by wetting the transfer tape it makes it less tacky and easier to remove.* Once the decal is applied it is not reposition-able.
Slowly peel away transfer tape layer.
Make sure the decal remains stuck to the wall. If part of the decal remains stuck to transfer tape just press that part back down and rub it a little harder with applicator card or rag.*If your decal design has small, thin, or delicate bits be very careful when applying. Take your time.
Smooth out any air bubbles with card or use a needle to puncture bubbles and release the trapped air.
And of course ...
Enjoy your new wall decal!